We believe that every child has inherent talent that we strive to unearth and foster through individual attention. The highlights of our educational philosophy….. “ ROOTED TO CULTURE AND COMMITTED TO SUCCESS ”
- We insist on individual attention
- Individual counselling
- We promote interactive learning
With the motto of “BETTER TOMORROW” the school is dedicated to serve as a light house to society for the harmonious development of the students. Special attention given to ensure a high standards of morality and discipline in the school. When a child enters DOON, welcomed by a society of students who are
- Confident academically sound with good communication skills.
- Investigative spirit, focused on career.
The vision of DOON WORLD PUBLIC SCHOOL is to provide opportunities to create Global Citizens and Leaders of tomorrow through traditional values of empathy, discipline and respect.
- Pursuit of excellence in Academics, Games, Sports, Co-curricular Activities and in Human Values.
- Development of personality, instilling qualities of self-reliance, self-confidence & self-esteem.
- Encouraging a desire for lifelong learning.
- Fostering independent thinking, thoughtful decision making, critical analysis, appreciation with intellectual humility to accept difference in opinion.
- Creating responsible disciplined students who are fully aware of their social, moral and cultural obligations and commitments with a desire for unbounded service to humanity.
Dr. Manju Kohli