DOON WORLD PUBLIC SCHOOL is from nursery to class X is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi The academic year commences from April to March. It is an amalgamation of cultural heritage which incorporates a futuristic approach that will help the students to excel both their personal lives and for career orientation in target. Obviously , the learning at DOON encompasses broadly 4 basic principles which constitutes our education policy :-
1. Academic accomplishment through scholarly teaching.
2. Sports accomplishments through sound physical training.
3. Creative expression accomplishment through extracurricular activities.
4. Personality and character development through moral studies, inculcating values for life.
To acquire these above mentioned 4 parameters in every child, DOON WORLD PUBLIC SCHOOL follows an integrated system of education, which encompasses:
1. With an ambit to lay a solid foundation for child’s learning, we focus on English and mathematics to enhance the fluency, command, articulation skills and above all to develop reasoning and confidence and to provide the student of DOON WORLD PUBLIC SCHOOL - an excellence in expression, creative writing, impression reading and impactful speaking.
2. To enhance the personality of student, we conduct programmes to give exposure through stage performances – to unmark the hidden talents and to inculcate in them creative expression, sense of creative imagination and observation.
|Pre-Primary||8.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Class I to IX||8.00 AM to 1.35 PM|